My photo
All Art work is © Alexander Fysh

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Phillie Phanatic!

 Now the 1993 world series came to a satisfactory conclusion as far as I'm concerned.  I'm a Blue Jays fan first and foremost, but I've got a bit of soft spot for the Philadelphia Phillies. Partly cuz I still hope for good things for Roy Halladay, but mostly because of the Phillie Phanatic. He's the best mascot in baseball, sports, or anything for that matter, and I'm a fan. Can you name a better mascot? Didn't think so.
So my lady friend's family is from Philadelphia originally, and are pretty big Phillies fans. That extends to their dog, Jake. I'm a pretty big fan of Jake as well. He's a pretty awesome guy. Figured I'd draw up him and the Phanatic hanging out for her for Christmas.

Folks have been saying I should put up the roughs and the concept sketches I do. Doesn't seem like a bad idea. Also just want to point out this is the first thing I've inked and colored using the Ipad. It's pretty sweet. Highly recommended.


Also, here's Jake. Told you he was a Phillies fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment