My photo
All Art work is © Alexander Fysh

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Stuff for the family

Hey folks,

Here's some stuff I've colored up over the last little bit.

This one I did for my Grandpa. He likes the political cartoons in the economist so I figured this would be a good one for him. I alkways liked Uncle Same as a character, aswell as the whole Donkey and Elephant personifying the political parties in the states.

This one I did for my Grandma. She loves birds, and also enjoys a good hockey game now and then.


This one I did up for my Dad. When I was younger he used to read a lot of Terry Pratchett and stuff like that, so I figured this would be up his alley.


A friend of mine asked if I could draw up a Wonder Woman for her, so this is what i drew at work the other day. Initially I had her towing off a random burglar type with her golden lasso, but a buddy of mine suggested it would be funnier if she was messing with Aquaman. I agreed.

So folks have been asking me if I got anymore Shark Riders in the works. The answer is yes. Lots more Shark riders, hopefully to be posted soon. Also probably some layouts as well. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment