My photo
All Art work is © Alexander Fysh

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Casual Rex vs. Predator




Ran into my old pal Casual Rex recently. Kind of worried about that guy. He gets drunk and picks fights with some pretty tough customers.
 And here's something I did way back in first year of College, on the first day actually. Fall 2005 we're talking. We were supposed to do a self portrait of ourselves at our creative peak. I seem to remember being told I had missed the point of the exercise. Had forgotten all about it until I was googling a band and the first thing that came up was their MySpace, and I was like I had one of those once upon a time. Remember when that was a thing? Turns out its still there, so I took a trip down memory lane, and came across this. The hat I'm holding kinda looks like a blob eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment